Sunday, September 6, 2009

Honduras By the Number

Months of Training Survived: 3
Parasites (identified): 1
Earthquakes: 1
Books Read: 25*
Packages Received: 6 (amazing!)
Golpes de Estado (Cout d’etat): 1
Attempts by Zelaya to Re-enter the Country by force: 2
Frogs found in Toilet: 2
Times Faucet Left on and House flooded: 3
Islands Visited: 4
Bones Broken: 0
Jalons: 10*
Trips Home: 1
Tortillas Eaten: 303*
Friends made: Many
Friends and Family Missed: Too Many
Months left in Service:12



*approximations or best guess

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Number of ants sprinkles onto your spaghetti: countless

Jen said...

I love the "Parasites (identified)". You crack me up!

Unknown said...

Months of missing Brenna: Too many!

Natalie said...

I bet you have eaten more tort-ILLAS than that!

Number of times I hear something or see something funny and wish you were here to laugh with me...too many.

Number of times I talked about you and how cool you are...way too many.